I am so happy to announce that I was nominated for my second Liebster Award by the lovely Chelsea of Hey Guys Its Chelsea! For those of you who are curious on what the Liebster Award is, check out my first award here where I give a much more in depth explanation. So the rules are:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers (approximately) to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
So here are the questions that Chelsea is having me answer!
1. Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
This is hard, cause I honestly was never a huge fan of any Disney Princesses. If I had to choose one, it would be Elsa from Frozen. I know she isn’t technically a princess but whatever, she owns it. My favorite Disney movie was always The Lion King, so if its a non-human princess it would be Nala.
2. Who is your favorite brand?
If I had to choose based on my favorite well-rounded brand, it would be Urban Decay. However NARS, and OCC are both very close contenders.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Hahaha well it would be makeup. Specifically lipsticks. I love the feeling of opening up a new box and seeing a fresh product. I will literally put it back in the box and open it up again just cause I love the feeling so much. I’m not sure if this is weird, I just get so much satisfaction from it.
4. What is your favorite book?
Pillars of the Earth. Hands down. If you like Game of Thrones, you should read this one as well.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, how many?
Personally no, but my boyfriend does. He has 2 Vizslas that are pretty much my babies. Lashka is 10, he’s the mature and perfect one. Whereas, Roka is only 1 and is the biggest goofball weirdo dog ever.
6. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
I love coffee, but don’t drink it that often. When I go to Starbucks I normally get a grande skinny white chocolate mocha with no whip.
7. What is your favorite hobby?
Aside from makeup, I would drawing. As an art major I carry my sketchbook at all times and draw on a daily basis.
8. Where is your favorite place to travel?
Uhm…well I haven’t traveled very much. First I would say Capri, IT, but I have only been there once and the question I think is asking where I go regularly. I would say my favorite place would be Mammoth Lakes, CA where my family and I would go skiing every winter and spring break. I would like to go back soon cause I have many fond memories there.
9. What is number 1 on your bucket list?
To travel the world! I want to set foot in a place no one has ever stood before; whether its trekking through Antarctica, climbing some god forsaken mountain in China, or walking across an African savannah. First on my list of places to go would be Cambodia/Vietnam, Scandinavia, and the Galapagos.
10. How did you and your best friend meet?
Well I honestly consider my best friend to be my boyfriend. We have been together for over two years and our personalities, goals, and interests just complement one another really well I guess. I actually met my boyfriend on an online dating website during my freshman year of college. My roommate and I thought it was funny to talk to some of the guys on there, and of course we liked the attention we were getting. I messaged my boyfriend first with absolutely no intention of a relationship, but soon enough we were sending like 3 page typed messages to each other each day. We ended up meeting up for our first date after one of his tutoring sessions that he had at my university’s library. We went across the street to for In-N-Out for dinner, and it was super awkward cause he wasn’t hungry so he was just watching me eat a huge burger. Yea…great stuff.
11. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Definitely an introvert. I will choose staying in to watch a tv show marathon over going to a party any day.
Yay!! Now that I’ve answered all my questions, here are my NOMINEES!
1. Ashlee at Pink Gumbeaux
2. Marina at Earth to Marina
3. Tracy at Trace-Face
4. Morgan at Mermaid Tales
5. Hollie at Glitter Pots and Lipgloss
6. Erica at Coming Up Roses
7. Jay at Mind of McShorty
9. Shelly at Sealed With a Swatch
10. Jess at Fifty Shades of Coral
11. Kiki at Beauty Selffish
My Questions for the Nominees!
1. What made you want to start your blog?
2. What do you want to improve on your blog?
3. What would you do if you suddenly won $10,000,000.00 in the lottery?
4. Favorite time of the year?
5. Hobby other than blogging?
6. What color expresses your personality best?
7. What would you like to accomplish by the end of the year?
8. Where is your dream vacation?
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
10. How did you choose your blog name?
11. What makes you feel the most beautiful and confident?
This was a lot of fun for me and I hope all the nominees can participate! Best of luck!