I was really excited about my makeup this morning and thought I would take the time to share it with you!
What I looked like: I was inspired by my outfit, an 80’s-esque coral crop top with an orange and teal design layered over a leather mini skater skirt.
What I Used (in order of application):
- Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer (Color Adjust- Green)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in 1.0
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
- MAC ‘Mineralize’ Skinfinish Natural in Medium
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder (Loose)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Lorac Pro Palette in Cream across lid and browbone
- Lorac Pro Palette in Espresso and Black for outer-v and crease
- Lorac Pro Palette in White on inner corner and upper browbone
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Emerald
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Brunette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- NYX Cosmetics Wonder Pencil in Light
- NYX Cosmetics Blush in Taupe
- Nars Guy Bourdin Holiday Blush Palette in Mistinguette
- Nars Guy Bourdin Holiday Blush Palette in Devotee
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer in Clear
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Trollop
What I thought:
Like I mentioned, I really liked my look today. I have been dying to use that Stila liner in Emerald for some time now and finally had the time to stick it in my routine! Now, almost 10 hours later, no touch ups have been required and everything still looks sharp and true to color. Let me clarify, 10 hours later and my lip tar is still stuck on my lips! No touch ups! Nada! I cannot praise this product enough. OCC’s lip tars are amazing, wonderful color payoff, very light and not sticky, dry matte, and last all day. I have already gone through the means of swatching all of my lip tars so look for a review in the week to come!
Please let me know in the comments below if you would like a tutorial on how I achieved this look!